About this Bot:
@swftbot is a Python app powered by Tweepy built as a public outlet for automation information.
What can I do?
- Control my light:
- @swftbot light on — turns light on
- @swftbot light off — turns light off
- @swftbot light aliceblue — turns LEDs aliceblue (acceptable colors)
- @swftbot light #ffff00 or, equivalently, #ff0 — turns lights yellow
- Get a picture of my workbench:
- Whoops, you already said that!
- Twitter prevents you from posting two tweets with the same content twice in a 24 hour period. [source] To work around this issue, @swftbot permits extra characters at the end of tweets, which are ignored. For example, to toggle the light repeatedly, one might @swftbot light on, @swftbot light off, @swftbot light on again, @swftbot light off plz, ….
- @swftbot doesn't respond to your tweets :(
- Due to some limitations in the Twitter API, @swftbot can't see your tweets if they're protected. We're looking at workarounds for this, but for the time being that's just the way it is.